Monday, August 25, 2008

How Do I Check On A Past Due Tax Refund?

Did you know that you could check on a past due refund that has yet to be paid? You can check on the status of your 2007 tax refund if it has been at least 6 weeks from the date you filed your return (3 weeks if you filed electronically). The only thing you will need is a copy of your 2007 return available that shows the filing status, SSN, and exact whole dollar amount of the refund.

* Go to and click on Where's My Refund
* Call 1-800-829-4477 open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for automated refund information
* Call 1-800-829-1954 during the hours shown in your form instruction

No comments: